What does CoImp mean?
CoImp stands for “Continuous Improvement” focussed on improvement of and efficiencies with:
- Quality of Production and Logistics
- Productivity and Efficiency
- Project Management
Who is CoImp?
CoImp was founded in 2006 by Peter Boeters to support and advise companies based on his long-term experience and knowledge of manufacturing, logistics and project management.
To support companies on their journey to a successful implementation of the required Process Improvements which will ensure the company’s long term goals can achieved. This is based on:
- Implementation of Creative Solutions (out-of-the-box thinking).
- Improving (internal) Communications.
- Acceptance of alternative Solutions and Practices.
- Agree Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the company’s success at the outset.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) based on the CSF’s
- Communicate the agreed targets reflected in the KPIs.
- Confirm and implement the improvement strategy based on the CSFs.
What can CoImp do for your company?
Enable a better understanding of your business and support its objectives through:
- Implementation of your Improvement Strategy
- To embed New or Changed Procedures in your company together with new Roles and Responsibilities (if any)
- Project / Programme Management
- Operational Management replacement (Manufacturing and/or Logistics)
- To obtain permits and subsidies.
- Creation of internal reports, dashboards, healthchecks etc. (e.g. company’s performance)